Nationally Accredited Training[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
This course covers the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
This is a 1 day course and will run for approximately 1-2 hours.
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation unit includes:
- Recognise and assess an emergency situation
- Ensure safety for self, bystanders and casualty
- Assess the casualty and recognise the need for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Seek assistance from emergency services
- Perform CPR in accordance with the ARC guidelines
- Display respectful behaviour towards casualty
- Operate an automated external defibrillator (AED) according to manufacturers’ instructions
- Accurately convey incident details to emergency services
- Report details of incident in line with appropriate workplace or site procedures
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of information in line with statutory or organisational policies
- Recognise the possible psychological impacts on self and other rescuers and seek help when required
- Contribute to a review of the first aid response as required
This course includes the following assessments
- Online Multiple choice theory workbook
- Incident Report Form
- Group activities and oral questioning throughout the course
It is required that students perform a minimum of 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on a manikin placed on the floor. It is a mandatory requirement, as stated in the Training Package, and there are no exceptions that can be made.
If, for any reason, students cannot perform these physical requirements. The student cannot be deemed competent or issued with a Statement of Attainment and will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Student & Financial Support” tab_id=”1671512257997-0a8d670e-5d3a”][vc_column_text]Payment options
As this is a 1-day course, we only accept upfront payment.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_empty_space height=”60px”]